This Gravity FSX 1.0 dual suspension mountain bike review is a complete look at a bike that can take you through any trail and any location.
The bike has a strong frame, many gears to use, an adjustable seat, multiple sizes to choose from, strong brakes, a soft suspension, and wheels that are easy to release and change.
Wheel Size: 26"
Brake: Disc Brakes
Value for the Money
Easy of Use
Quality of Build
- Available in multiple sizes
- Easy to remove wheels
- Easy to shift and brake
- You have to assemble it yourself
- You might have a hard time picking the right size bike
Review in Brief
The frame of the Gravity FSX 1.0 is made from aluminum, and that makes it light and strong. This Gravity FSX 1.0 review give you an idea of how many different versions available, how to make it comfortable, and how to ride on any trail.
Features And Benefits
The hydroformed aluminum frame shipping weight is 35 pounds. This makes it easy to move if you want to push it to the top of a hill or load it in the garage of car.
The aluminum frame is very sturdy, and that helps it hold up to the wear and tear of daily riding. The trails you choose are typically very bumpy, and you can avoid damage when you are riding a bike like this one.
The frame have space for a water bottle, and it supports a seat that can be adjusted to suit people of any height.
This Gravity FSX 1.0 dual suspension mountain bike review will show you that all 24 gears are needed for riding on steep or light trails. Changing gears is simple because of the combination of manual gear shift, the advanced gear work and Shimano shifters.
The seat is made in the saddle style for maximum comfort, and it can be raised and lowered to suit the rider. The bike also comes in multiple sizes so that you can choose the size(15", 17", 19", &, 21") that fits your height.
Disc brakes on this bike give you very easy and quick stop. Since it's Tektro Novella Discs on the brakes are designed for maximum stopping power.
Disc brakes are much more effective on mountain bikes, and you can pull the brakes without worrying. They are fitted to both the front and back wheels.
This Gravity FSX 1.0 mountain bike review includes a look at the dual full suspension that you can use for maximum comfort. The seat will give you the feeling of the suspension working, and you can also adjust the suspension. You have a riding style that must be accommodated, and the suspension allows for a personalized riding feel.
The rims for your bike are made from double-walled materials that are sturdy and easy to use. The wheels have a quick release for easy changes and repairs, and the spokes are too made from a similarly strong material.
Easy Steering And Direction Changes
The handlebar is made from the same aluminum that the frame was constructed. The steering is much lighter and more immediate with a light handlebar, and the direction changes move with your body, and the bike is not so heavy that you have to force it to move.
1. Merax Finiss 26" Aluminum 21 Speed Mg Alloy Wheel Mountain Bike
- Magnesium Alloy wheels provides smooth riding and easy transport
- Lock out on suspension fork available for smooth's bumps and better control
- Shimano 21-speed derailleurs and shifters ensure reliable shifting
- For safe stopping power, front and rare disc brakes is used
- Long lasting durability is for the heat treated aliminum 6061 mountain frame
2. Vilano Ridge 1.0 Mountain Bike MTB 21 Speed Shimano with Disc Brakes
- Lightweight frame with butted 6061 Aluminum
- Front and Rear Disc brakes for quick stop
- Front/fork suspension for shock free riding
- 26" Wheels for better riding experience
- Shimano shifters and derailleurs provide a better controls
- 21 speed makes it great choice for the money
The Gravity FSX 1.0 mountain bike review you have read will let you have wonderful rides in the hills and trails you love. You can buy it in any size, and you can adjust the seat to meet your needs. 24 gears allow you to shift into any speed you desire, and the lightness of the bike makes it easier to steer.